Sunday, January 20, 2008

Yes, this is the Sunday Weight/Healthy Eating Post. I will have to go with healthy eating. I have not exercised in the last 2 days and am unlikely to exercise today as we are very busy. I did clean house yesterday, I think that counts. I have been sticking to vegetarianism the past week and I always do better eating all veg. I wish I could give up cheese and ice cream and go vegan, but I am sorry, the soy versions just don't cut it. If anyone has some great substitutes for me to try, leave comments.

I have been writing, but not "Morning Pages." School has started back and I have already had to do a good deal of writing there, and of course here on the blog. Maybe things will settle down when I get a handle on my class work.

Sorry so short.
Peace,
Laura

No comments: