Saturday, January 12, 2008

Saturday Morning Book Review

Simplify Your Life, 100 Ways to Slow Down and Enjoy the Things that Really Matter. by Elaine St. James

Do you feel like your world is driving you mad? Do you have too much stuff? I know I do. Do you owe too much money? I am working on that. Do you have a closet full of clothes and nothing to wear? This little book will help you in all of these areas and then some. It has been years since I read Simplify Your Life, but when I was thinking about what book to review this week, I decided that I really wanted to share this little gem with you. Also, by re-reading it I am hoping to get back on the road to simplicity.

Elaine St. James has broken down simplicity into all areas of your life; household, life-style, finances, job, health, personal life, special issues for women, and hard-core simplicity. And , under these categories she writes several one to two page ways for simplifying that area. You could almost read this book as one idea a day, but you will not want to. I think the first time I read it, I did so all in one day, and I never do that. There is a lot of food for thought in this little package.

Please look for a link to this book under Favorites-Book Reviews.

Happy reading,
Laura

No comments: