Sunday, February 10, 2008

Today is Sunday. I think I am supposed to check in with my weight loss. There is none. No gain either though, so that is good. I made myself walk (and sort the laundry) before I sat down to the computer. I am going to have to make myself do that or I will never get anything done. While I was in Florida I signed up for Nutri System. I have tried their stuff many times and one time I actually lost weight. This time I will too because I do not want to have the health problems that seem to run rampant in my family. The food should be here tomorrow or Tuesday. I got the vegetarian plan which should be no problem since I am the only one eating it. I don't know what I am going to do about my husband and son, but the only meal I do anything with is dinner, so I will figure it out when the time comes. I think my son needs to learn to cook so that they can be self sufficient. I have never thought it was a good idea for the person with the food issues to be in control of all of the food decissions. That would be me. It is like making and alcholic work at a bar. Wish me luck.

Peace,
Laura

No comments: