Thursday, February 14, 2008

Happy Valentines Day
On the Green Front How to have a "green" Valentine's Day. There are many ways to green up your Valentine's Day gifts. Send an e:card instead of a paper one. Try 123 Greetings at http://www.123greetings.com/ . Send organic roses instead of ones that are full of pesticides. Try Organic Bouquet at http://www.organicbouquet.com/ . And of course send organic, fair trade chocolates which I have listed under Favorite-Fair Trade . I am sure that your love will go wild for you thinking about the environment as well as them on this special day.


On the Weight Loss Front I did not walk or anything yesterday and since I am writing this, I am going to go walk as soon as this is posted. See you really are my motivation. Thank you.


On the Crochet Front I cast on a pair of socks to knit and I give up, but I did order a crochet sock book from Amazon yesterday. It should be here tomorrow so I will let you know how that goes as soon as I get it and try it. I have got to make a pair of socks because that is all the knitters ever talk about and I am determined that we crocheters can make anything that the knitters can. I have started a Ravelry Granny's Hippie Threads group, so come and join in the fun.
Peace,
Laura

No comments: