Saturday, April 26, 2008

On the April 15th blog I gave you information about the Air Car. I have received some additional information since then from the original inventors of the Air Car. Please check out the following information:

Hi, just to let you know, the official site for the inventor of the Air Car is http://www.mdi.lu. I made a fan website with the most current information on the 2010 North American model, the Citycat. The other models are from the 2006 prototypes that they have been road-testing in France. Our air car will be a 4-door 6-seater sedan.
Contact zeropollutionmotors.us for the Official U.S. representative.


Some of the information is in French so if you can't read it you can still see how cute the car is. I am still making my van hang in there until some of these new things come out and I can try them.

Peace,
Laura

PS Saturday Morning Book Review coming later in the day.

No comments: