Sunday, April 27, 2008

By the way I have given up on the political race. We are all doomed. Maybe I will get some enthusiasm later.

On the Green Front I was watching this afternoon's NHL playoff game between the NY Rangers and the Pittsburgh Penguins, and an old NHL star Mike Richter has and affiliation with a new company where you can buy carbon offsets for the carbon footprint you are leaving. The NHL is now going "green" so I thought you might like to check out the company. It is called Green Life and can be found at http://www.greenlife.com/ . I have never purchased carbon offsets for anything, but I know that people do it for all kinds of reasons, the biggest being airplane flight. The one neat thing on the site that I am going to investigate when I have more time is the Carbon Offset Calculator. I think it might be scary to see just how bad we are. If you do the calculator, send me your score. I will post mine when I get a chance to do it.

Peace,
Laura

No comments: