Monday, May 31, 2010

Happy Memorial Day, please pray for our troops

We have made it to our final destination, Williamsburg, VA and it is a beautiful day. This is the first time I have logged onto the computer since Friday. Am I having withdrawals? I don't know, I am glad to be typing right now. I have already made the family visit one yarn store in Hattiesburg, MS. I was called The Yarn Basket and it was small and very nicely arranged. I got a ball of SWTC Toffutsi and I have already cast on a pair of socks that are of my own design and I might just have to submit them somewhere to see if there is any interest in my original designs. We had only on mishap with the navigation feature on my phone. I typed in the address of the hotel we are staying at and we followed just what the little computer lady told us to do and ended up at some Navy Munitions Base that I am pretty sure we were not supposed to be at. We quickly turned around, switched to my son's phone navigation and had no problems.


Once my husband gets back from golf and my son gets up, we will be ready to start our colonial experience. It has been about 10 years since we last visited here and I can't wait to see what has changed.

Hope all of you are having a great holiday weekend.



Peace,

Laura

No comments: