Thursday, March 27, 2008

Sorry so spotty lately, but my aunt is in the hospital and I've had a lot of school work, plus I have done a lot of crocheting, but:

On the Green Front My most embarrassing "green" moment. I went to Lane Bryant on Saturday to buy bras and Spanx, I left my bags in the car, and, when I came out, there were men working on a front end loader right out the front door. There I was holding 2 bras on hangers and a Spanx envelope. I was not parked very close either, but I just looked straight ahead and went to the car and got in. Maybe that is enough to make me not forget my bags again.

Peace
Laura

1 comment:

Amanda Deardorff said...

Hey! I was reading April's issue of Better Homes & Gardens and they have a big section on being "green." In the letter from the editor, she said they are going to make the magazine "green" as well. You might want to check it out! Hope all of you are doing well! Miss you!