Sunday, March 09, 2008

I am sorry about the late blog today and no Book Review yesterday, but I have got a lot of school work and other things to get done, which leads to:

On the Crochet/knitting Front My dear sister in law saw the Chocolate and Vanilla Frosting scarf that I knitted for my niece and she had to have one too. I have to have it finished by Wednesday. I am working hard.

On the Weight Loss Front I worked out at Curves 4 days last week and I plan to go tomorrow. I am really watching what I eat as well. At least I feel better. I am currently making some yummy bran muffins to have ready for breakfast next week. I just tried one and they are great. It was the Make Ya Go Bran Muffin recipe from How it All Vegan. I love this cookbook. There is one of the best brownie recipes ever in it and, yes, they are vegan brownies, not an egg in sight.

On the Green Front I had to take out a whole basket full of yarn and things that I bought at Hobby Lobby yesterday. I don't know why I can't seem to remember my bags there. I will have to work on that.

Peace,
Laura

No comments: