Thursday, May 15, 2008

Today was fun. We visited another local yarn store, Homespun, and I picked up a great sale on some cotton for my stash. I also got some more great sock yarn. We had a fun picnic at Buttermilk Falls (see picture in post below) although today they were doing some clean up work there and we had the picnic while watching a back hoe in front of the falls. It was quite interesting. We also went to a park near some water and there were hundreds of baby geese. They were so cute and fuzzy. We fed them the rest of the bread from our picnic and I think we were the hit among the flying creatures in Ithaca. We are heading home tomorrow and I will be sad to leave. This is a great place to visit, I just don't think I could ever make it through a winter.

Peace,
Laura

No comments: