Monday, May 26, 2008

Happy Memorial Day

Let us all take a moment to remember those who have lost their lives to protect our freedoms. We owe them everything we have today.

On the Green Front Remember to use reusable items at your cookouts today. It does not take that much time to wash dishes in the dishwasher when you get back home. No paper, No plastic. Also recycle what you can. Enjoy the outside if it is not too hot and, most of all, enjoy the loved ones and friends that you are with.

On the Crochet Front I still have not taken any pictures. I know that you are about to give up on me or think that I really have done nothing, but I will get my act back together soon.

I have spent the weekend enjoying the sales since I have had to put together a work wardrobe after 9 years of wearing denim capri pants. I found some really great deals and I think that I am ready to hit the new job running.

Send comments. I know you are out there, let me hear from you.

Peace,
Laura

No comments: