Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Today I visited a great local yarn shop recommended to me by my friends on the Ithacan Ravelry group called Knitting Etc. It was great. I got some bamboo sock yarn in a yellow/gold colorway. I also met some really nice people. We ate at Moosewood today as well and I got the Moosewood Deserts Cookbook on this trip. I will add a link to in on Favorites-Book Reviews. Here are some pictures of some of the sites we have seen:

This is me posing with my next car (lol) at the Corvette Museum.

This is Buttermilk Falls

I can't say or spell the name of this Fall, but it starts with a T.

This is Ithaca Falls and it is right in a neighborhood. It is so big and beautiful.

It rained on us some this evening, but the guys were able to play golf.

One a personal note, I was able to access my grades tonight and I made A's in both of my classes, even Literary Theory.

Peace,

Laura

No comments: