Sunday, June 01, 2008

OK, did the Dems figure out anything yesterday? I listened to most of it and the most intelligent thing I heard was from Carl Levin, I think, and he said something to the effect of, "the way we pick a presidential nominee is stupid." I agree. I am so afraid that if the Dems don't get their act together, McCain will win. Let us all start practicing our "OH Canada" and "Aye" so that we will be ready when we go to live there.

On the Weight Loss Front Tomorrow I start my new job and one of the benefits is 3 hours a week to work out. There is a fitness center on campus and a new Yoga class starts in one week. I am hoping to sign up tomorrow. It has been a long time since I have actually taken a yoga class, I can't wait.

On the Work Front (yes, a new front) I have organized my work clothes to the first part of my closet and, sadly, moved the jeans and capris to the back, but I am now ready for in the morning. I have not decided what I am going to do about cooking at night since I have gone back to being a veg and of course husband and dear son are not. I am going to address that another day. I think that I am ready and I am looking forward to learning new things and getting involved in the academic setting.

On the Green Front I thought that it would be easier at check outs since all stores are not selling their own reusable bags. I went to Target this afternoon and I even have a Target bag and the poor checker still had no idea how to just had me my items so that I could put them in my own bags. Oh well Rome wasn't built in a day so I guess we just adjust on checker at a time.

Send comments.

Peace,
Laura

No comments: