Monday, April 13, 2009

On the Knit/Crochet Front I know that in my last post I said that I have too many works in progress (WIPs), but I have cast on yet something else. I am going to knit Imagine from the most recent Knitty.com.

You know how I like anything hippie. I am knitting this in Cascade Cotton Rich DK in a very light green colorway. I ordered my yarn from WEBS at www.yarn.com . They are currently having a great 35th anniversary sale, so you ought to go and check it out. This should be an easy knit as it is all in stockinette. I am knitting it in the round until the underarms and then I am going to finish up the front and back, seam at the shoulders and the pick up the stitches for the sleeves and knit them down. This is not the instructions that are written for the pattern, it is written in pieces, but I wanted to eliminate some of the seaming. I will let you know how it goes.

Peace,

Laura

No comments: